This is the material or paper stock your project will be printed on. The numerical value refers to how thick the paper is,
measure in caliper thicknesses ( point values ) or weight ( pound values ); the larger the number, the
thicker the stock. Basic weight refers to how much one ream ( 500 sheets ) weighs whereas caliper
thicknesses refer to how thick a single sheet is in thousandths of an inch. As an example, 14pt. ( or
14 point ) is 14 thousands of and inch and thicker than 12pt., 100# ( or 100-lb. ) is 100 pounds per ream
and thicker than 80#.
Here are a few descriptions of the paper we offer.
- 100# Cover - Glossy cover stock. Great for flyers.
- 100# Text - Glossy text stock. Great for brochures.
- 12pt. C1S - Glossy coated stock. The 'C1S' means coated on one side. Great for business cards.
- 12pt. C2S - Glossy coated stock. The 'C2S' means coated on two sides. Great for business cards.
- 14pt. C2S - Glossy coated stock. The 'C2S' means coated on two sides. Great for thicker business cards.
- 80# Classic Crest - Uncoated bond stock. Great for letterhead.